Glad you included Reptile.
My entry for #rndgame2020 - MORTAL CARDS (Mooooooortal Caaaaaaards!)
With more powerful characters, more secret moves, more depth, more control and the most advanced pico-digitized graphics around – this card game is worth fighting for!
Mortal Cards challenges you with the ultimate card playing experience…
On a secluded island, six elite fighters have gathered to test their deadly skills.
Each competes with a deck of 15 cards, 5 cards each round, as they battle each other and finally, the 4-armed mutant warrior Goro.
Featuring a digitized graphics, multi-layered backdrops and a pulse-pounding soundtrack.
For the most realistic chop-em-up challenge yet, it’s Mortal Cards. The competition will bow in submission.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Check opponent's next card and react accordingly
- Select with left and right arrow, confirm with "Z" Key (Circle button on pico 8)
- Same moves will cancel each other
- Special moves are un-blockable, some will inflict reduced damage when blocked and others will be parried completely
- Discover all the moves interaction
- If health reaches 0 before all card in a hand are used, you can fish with a Fatality!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Really cool, I could definitely see a deck builder like this. An interesting idea and well executed
This is so fucking cool.
Thanks, dragon's playground is pretty good too, love how you can burn fields.and all the particles.
Very addicting game. I love it Nice game need level or boss this will be best kombat card game i ever played.