Really cool, I could definitely see a deck builder like this. An interesting idea and well executed
My entry for #rndgame2020 - MORTAL CARDS (Mooooooortal Caaaaaaards!)
With more powerful characters, more secret moves, more depth, more control and the most advanced pico-digitized graphics around – this card game is worth fighting for!
Mortal Cards challenges you with the ultimate card playing experience…
On a secluded island, six elite fighters have gathered to test their deadly skills.
Each competes with a deck of 15 cards, 5 cards each round, as they battle each other and finally, the 4-armed mutant warrior Goro.
Featuring a digitized graphics, multi-layered backdrops and a pulse-pounding soundtrack.
For the most realistic chop-em-up challenge yet, it’s Mortal Cards. The competition will bow in submission.
HOW TO PLAY:
- Check opponent's next card and react accordingly
- Select with left and right arrow, confirm with "Z" Key (Circle button on pico 8)
- Same moves will cancel each other
- Special moves are un-blockable, some will inflict reduced damage when blocked and others will be parried completely
- Discover all the moves interaction
- If health reaches 0 before all card in a hand are used, you can fish with a Fatality!
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.